To enroll your child for Nippers you can make a start by bringing this membership form
along to one of our Sunday morning activity days.
Our Nippers can always do with more helping hands. If you would like to support them we need the following volunteer positions:
- Age Managers
- Water Safety Officials
- Beach Officials
- Gear Stewards
- Cooks and Cooks’ Assistants
- Everything Else
Club Clothing & Apparel
We have a wide variety of clothing and apparel available, including club costumes, rashies, t-shirts, polo shirts and jackets. It’s all on sale at the club house on registration days and each Sunday Nippers are held.
- To be eligible to participate at Nippers or compete at branch, country
competitions, each competitor must be proficient (pass timed pool swim & surf run/swim/run).
- Nippers Age championships will be held over 4 point score rounds plus bonus points for carnival results and attendances throughout the season. However, it will be compulsory to attend at least 9 Nipper Surf Education/Beach Activity Days to qualify for medals at the end of season. The Pointscore days can be amended to alternate days dependent upon the weather and conditions and at the sole discretion of the Director of Youth and Junior Activities Co-Ordinator.
- Nipper Education is compulsory to qualify for SLSA Awards.
- Age Managers are asked to be at the Cape Hawke SLSC by 9:00 AM on Sunday mornings.